Save Money. Increase Efficiency.
Your Virtual Admin Assistant
- Minimum 1 hour is charged per job and then invoiced at hourly increments thereafter.
- Where services outside those originally requested are required, the client will be consulted before costs are incurred. Once approved by the client, these will be invoiced accordingly.
- Any unforeseen extra costs will also be discussed with the Client prior to work commencing.
- Admin People is not registered for GST and therefore does not charge GST on services provided.
- Urgent work, with a turnaround of less than 24 hours, may incur a 20% surcharge. This will be made clear to the Client before work is commenced.
- Should the Client’s original requirements change during the course of the assignment, Admin People reserves the right to issue a revised quotation and expected cost to the client.
- Admin People reserves the right to adjust rates without notice. In the event that rates are adjusted, this will not impact work already in progress/previously quoted in writing.
- Payment is due 7 days from invoice date.
- Payment may be made by: EFT/ Bank Transfer; Cash; or Cheque (any bank charges are the responsibility of the client)
- All reasonable steps will be taken to protect information from misuse and unauthorised access.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to protect software from corruption.
- Admin People cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft etc, of data, projects, equipment or any items relating to assignments during transit.
- While Admin People will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any email, attachment to email and all files prepared or provided on disk or in any other electronic form has been scanned for viruses, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage sustained by the Client as a result of software viruses or data corruption. The Client is responsible for carrying out its own virus checks and scanning.