Clear is looking for a Bookkeeper with an extensive experience in Australian bookkeeping to join our specialist team of bookkeepers working for Australian clients from a range of industries.
Role and Opportunity
As a Bookkeeper in Clear, you will provide outstanding bookkeeping services that help our client, a leading Wellness and Fitness Services firm, continuously achieve their commitment to providing the highest level of personalized service and expertise to their valued patrons.
As a Bookkeeper, you will:
- Record financial transactions in our clients’ bookkeeping systems
- Assist the supervisors and/or managers in producing financial reports
- Process financial documents as needed by the clients.
As a Bookkeeper, your daily tasks may include:
- Record financial transactions and complete the posting process to Xero and other cloud-based bookkeeping systems
- Review account codes and re-coding of transactions
- Process purchase and sales invoices
- Verify that invoices and transactions comply with Purchase Orders
- Process authorized payment to supplier’s invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile bank transactions, general ledger accounts, and other accounts
- Review and balance of Balance Sheet and P&L account codes
- Encode and post journal entries for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Complete year-end GST reconciliation with ATO lodgment documentation
- Assist with month-end accounting process including Payroll and Accounts Payable journals
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as requested by the client and/or the management.
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Has a proactive mindset and can work independently but collaborates well with a team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by clients
- Fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) with a negative result of the drug test.
- A valid NBI Clearance.
- At least 2 years of Australian bookkeeping experience
- Skilled in using Xero accounting systems
- Minimum 3 years of accounting-related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and its various applications with high-level MS Excel skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home with the provision of a PC set
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Paid leave benefits for regular employees
- Annual & monthly subsidies, incentive
Find out if you are the right fit for the team. Take this 5-minute assessment now!