Financial Planning Strategist
We are looking for a Financial Planning Strategist to work with our client, a leading specialist in the Australian financial planning and wealth advisory industry centred on accountability, transparency, and sustainability.
Our client values a relationship-based approach to providing complete, tailored, and ongoing financial advice that focuses on creating strategies and pathways that contribute to financial freedom and success. Your role is to assist the Financial Adviser in developing and putting together all the advice strategies, comparisons, and recommendations. Said support is critical to enabling the Financial Adviser to provide the best possible advice and help achieve their clients’ needs and goals.
Your role is a challenging and rewarding position for an outstanding professional who can work in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment – perfect for hard workers and quick learners who are proactive and has initiative. Ideal for an organised, client-focused individual with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Determine missing information (e.g., super contribution history) based on the client’s fact find and per Financial Adviser/Planner instruction
- Build financial advice strategies and scenario options for the adviser to consider
- Present comparison reports such as different investment, superannuation and insurance products for the client’s best interest and ensures compliance
- Effectively utilise the systems software (Xplan, Midwinter, & the likes) to complete calculations and financial modelling
- Once approved by the Financial Adviser, complete all working papers for the file
- Provide day-to-day support to Australian Financial Advisers
- Coordinate with clients, financial institutions, insurance product providers and fund managers
- Undertake research and analysis on superannuation, investment and risk products as required
- Prepare and collate the client’s financial planning review paperwork for the financial adviser (e.g., Fact Find, Superannuation, SMSF, Investment and Fund reports, Insurance Quote, Recommendations, Statement of Advice, Risk Management, Fee Disclosure, Portfolio Valuations and Snapshots)
- Upload and maintain client files within XPLAN systems for compliance
- Perform other duties that the client may require, may include Wealth Solver/Risk Researcher comparison
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the client and/or the management.
- Reliable and with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among competing priorities and demands
- Accuracy in all things with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- A client-first attitude to uphold the high standards of customer service
- Technically proficient, resourceful, a good listener and highly trainable
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of the information
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
- At least 1-year work experience for an Australian Financial Planning firm
- Skilled with Xplan, Xtools+ and other similar software
- 1-year call handling experience
- Previous exposure to Australian clients and awareness of Australian business culture
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.)
At Clear, you can enjoy the following:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity subsidy
- Monthly internet subsidy
- Attendance bonus
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities
- HMO with up to 3 free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage.