Clear is seeking an HR Administrator working with our client, an Australian-based company known as an expert in staffing solutions.
Role and Opportunity
Our client provides temporary labour services to the Agricultural Industry. The company works with Australia’s best farmers with the goal of Growth through valued relationships and real solutions because people are important.
- Process visas, and work with sending countries on documentation for visa applications
- Monitor visa expiry and process visa renewals
- Monitor passport expiry and renewals
- Monitor driver’s license expiry and renewals
- Assist with letters to candidates relating to performance management
- Check candidate files and update the contracts, copies of passports, copies of visas etc.
- Assist with Seasonal Worker Programme reporting
- Administer Private Health
- Reliable and with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Respect for confidentiality and sensitivity of the information
- Excellent call handling skills
- High-level of professionalism, attention to detail, and strong work ethics
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in an admin role
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Experience in handling Australian accounts
- Experience in handling processing Australian visas
At Clear, you can enjoy the following:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity and internet subsidies
- Attendance incentive
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Cash conversion of accrued leave credits after 1 year of employment
Find out if you are the right fit for the team. Take this 5-minute HR Administrator Assessment now!