Marketing Automation Specialist
Clear is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to work with our Client Acquisition Team.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, your daily tasks will include:
- Build, schedule, and publish email campaign workflows.
- Build and design landing pages within the marketing automation software GoHighLevel or similar software
- Prepare, set up, and publish paid advertisements.
- Analyze campaign data, produce insights, and adjust campaigns based on the findings.
- Upload blog and job posts on the website.
- Schedule and publish social media content.
- Facilitate integrations and synchronization between different software platforms.
- Continuously research and apply the most recent best practices in automation.
- Conduct A/B testing, identify areas for enhancement, and implement changes to improve conversion rates.
- Compile monthly reports detailing performance and insights.
- Execute other marketing automation-related tasks as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high-quality/professional service
- Technologically adept and highly trainable in new skills and software
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related course.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing automation
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- Provision of company PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly and annual subsidies and incentive
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities.
Find out if you are the right fit for the team. Take this 5-minute assessment now!