Para Consultant – Payroll Admin
Clear is seeking a Para Consultant-Payroll Admin to work with our client, a leading New Zealand-based labour hire firm. Our client develops long-term and meaningful partnerships with their clients from varied industries by incorporating the company’s practices and values, proven to deliver successful solutions and talents to their business.
Role and Opportunity
A Para Consultant-Payroll Admin provides administrative support to the onsite teams. The role requires efficient and sensitive management of communication with internal staff and candidates to support business and branch growth by providing payroll and administration services to branch operations.
- Work directly with onsite teams and the Recruitment Consultants to ensure accurate candidates and job orders’ details are entered into the system
- Data entry of candidate details to ensure files are complete.
- Regularly updating availability listing of candidates
- Assist in conducting reference checks on candidates to gain an understanding of their work history and background
- Providing general administrative support when required – this may include co-ordination of police checks, medicals, references, background checks, liaison with payroll or any other information required to place candidates or service our clients effectively
- Onboarding of candidates via client’s CRM (FastTrack 360) (sending out e-documents and chasing up candidates for any outstanding documents)
- Conducting file searches on the database to select the most appropriate candidate in accordance with the job specification (temporary or permanent)
- Placing candidates into client rosters and job vacancies on the client’s database
- Updating and maintaining the database with all client and candidate comments
- Ensuring all timesheets, payroll changes, records and other related material is received prior to the close of the payroll run
- Accurate data entry for the ongoing maintenance of the payroll data within the pay system and employment records, including the processing of new starter information or changes to existing employee records and other related information
- Verify shifts in time clocks, cross-check with rosters
- If required, check invoices before being sent to the client to ensure they match the timesheets
- Provide other administrative support to Recruitment Consultants as required
- Load New Payees when activity received – check RTW and eligibility for Kiwi Saver and ensure bank account and IRD no. valid.
- Record any queries on Placement Report and email consultant – missed jobs, incorrect details.
- Collate data for Extra run and investigate complete extra run spreadsheet, and send out Thursday PM
- Excellent verbal and written English with good interpersonal skills to harmoniously work with a team
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent organisational, time management and customer service skills
- Proactive mindset with the ability to follow instructions and work well independently
- High-level of professionalism, reliability, and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, OneDrive, Teams)
At Clear, you can enjoy the following:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity subsidy
- Monthly internet subsidy
- Attendance bonus
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities
- HMO with up to 3 free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage.