Clear is seeking an Executive Assistant who will help our client drive their business forward. This outstanding professional will enable their client to focus on executing their business strategy, confident that their Executive Assistant (EA) has their backs in organising their working day, keeping projects moving forward and taking decisive actions where required. The EA we are seeking is self-motivated, work-dedicated, flexible, and organised
Role and Opportunity
The Executive Assistant’s role is to provide our Australia-based client with a broad range of administrative support tasks. It’s about helping our clients focus on growing their business, rather than getting caught up in the distractions of the day – too much email, too many calls, too many low values, low impact tasks.
This role is an opportunity for a highly skilled and adaptable professional to play a critical function in a growing business. The leaders of the business need support that will allow them to focus on the growth and development of their organisation and free them up from tasks and routine obligations that are currently taking away from that focus.
It’s a role for an Executive Assistant with a ‘yes’ approach to life. The role suits people who can switch between different types of tasks and respond to the changing requirements of a given day. Trust is imperative for the client: they need to be able to trust the EA to take on this role and to provide them with the support they need – to bring solutions and ideas, to show initiative and make suggestions.
A Clear EA provides highly efficient remote services to free up their clients’ precious time and minds which helps drive the client’s productivity.
As an EA, your daily tasks may include:
- Email and calendar management
- Managing the client’s email inboxes and calendars efficiently and effectively, actioning as many tasks as possible – leaving only those items that require the clients’ direct input
- Coordinating the client’s tasks and commitments ensuring deadlines are met and priorities managed
- Arranging, managing, coordinating, and maintaining the client’s schedules, appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements
- Preparing and sending out correspondence on the client’s behalf
- Travel support (flights, accommodation etc.)
- Admin and meeting support
- Handling phone calls effectively with politeness and in a professional manner and then actioning the request from the caller – this is not an answering service but an actioning service
- Preparing agendas (including follow up items from other managers)
- Taking minutes of the meeting and distributing these
- Emailing invitations to suppliers and other counterparts
- Excel support work as needed
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Updating company databases and spreadsheets, if required
- Creating documents, templates, flyers, and sales proposals/presentations, as required
- Finance support
- Managing a payroll process for a small group (14 people)
- Supporting accounts payable
- Supporting accounts receivable
- Performing account reconciliations
- Performing credit card reconciliations
- Operations Support
- Ensuring actual service delivery to client’s clients/customers is undertaken in an effective and timely manner
- Transferring data from the ERP system to MS Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Coordinating with clients and suppliers
- Using online portals to make freight bookings and generate freight labels
- Event management support and employee management support
- Conducting research, assembling, and analysing data to prepare reports and documents
- Reviewing operating practices, systems, and programs, recommending, and implementing improvements when necessary
- Managing multiple and rapidly changing priorities
- Provide other support as may be required by the client to give them the headspace to make the important decisions for their businesses.
- Technologically adept with the ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, good judgment, and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written English with the utmost respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of the information
- Excellent organisational, time management and customer service skills
- Proactive mindset with the ability to follow instructions and work well independently
- High-level of professionalism, attention to detail, reliability, and strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills to harmoniously work with a team
- At least 2-years experience in supporting business owners or executives in an admin or PA capacity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel
- Minimum 1-year experience in Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable
- Working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Knowledgeable in basic editing tools (e.g., Canva or Adobe Apps)
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, or relevant financial administration course
- Working knowledge of payroll systems
- Background in dealing with Australian clients.
At Clear, you can enjoy the following:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity subsidy
- Monthly internet subsidy
- Attendance bonus
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities
- HMO with up to 3 free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage.
We will be requiring a 2-minute audio recording, preferably in mp3 format, to determine your qualification and an opportunity to get to know you better.
As a guide, answer this question: Who is <your name> outside work?
Thank you and good luck!