Personal Assistant (for pooling)
The Personal Assistant role is to provide a broad range of administrative support tasks to our Australia-based client and handles proofreading reports, calendar coordination, and replying to or coordinating emails.
Role and Opportunity
The Personal Assistant provides our Australia-based client with a broad range of administrative support tasks. It’s about helping our clients focus on growing their business, rather than getting caught up in the distractions of the day – too much email, too many calls, too many low values, low impact tasks.
This role is an opportunity for a highly skilled and adaptable professional to play a critical function in a growing business. The leaders of the business need support that will allow them to focus on the growth and development of their organisation and free them up from tasks and routine obligations that are currently taking away from that focus.
It’s a role for a Personal Assistant with a ‘yes’ approach to life. The role suits people who can switch between different types of tasks and respond to the changing requirements of a given day. Trust is imperative for the client: they need to be able to trust the VA to take on this role and to provide them with the support they need – to bring solutions and ideas, to show initiative, and make suggestions.
- Manage client’s email inbox efficiently and effectively
- Arrange, manage, coordinate, and maintain the client’s schedules, appointments, meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Handle all phone calls effectively with politeness and in a professional manner, and follow the proper procedure when requested to divert the call (not many phone calls anticipated)
- Proofread work-related correspondence accurately, taken via dictation
- Coordinate the client’s tasks and commitments ensuring deadlines are met and priorities managed
- Prepare and send out correspondences on the client’s behalf
- Call and coordinate with business/medical/etc. entities, as instructed by the client
- Organise events or webinars
- Read patient reports, make the correction and email to referrers
- Learn the client’s dental computer program
- Perform admin tasks such as reports, data entry, documentation, and updating of patient records
- Perform minor finance-related tasks, if required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the client and/or management.
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of the information
- Technically proficient, fast learner, and highly trainable
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
- High-level of professionalism, attention to detail, and strong work ethic
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Call handling skills have a clear, neutral accent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in basic editing tools (e.g., Canva or Adobe Apps like Photoshop)
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting business owners or executives in an admin or VA capacity
- Exposure to Australian business culture
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home with the provision of a PC set
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Paid leave benefits for regular employees
- Annual & monthly subsidies, incentive
Find out if you are the right fit for the team. Take this 5-minute VA Assessment now!